Hey guys! I hope that you are enjoying the holidays with friends and family. We have a few traditions left to celebrate before the big day. Baking cookies and binging on Christmas movies is an absolute must for our little family! Today I am sharing these Chewy Ginger Snap Cookies (Cam’s favorite) and our complete list of most watched holiday movies on Netflix!
- 2 cups flour
- 2 tsp ground ginger
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp salt
- ¾ cup butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup molasses
- ¼ cup cinnamon sugar (reserve)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, cream together butter sugar, egg and molasses.
- Mix in dry ingredients and combine until a soft dough forms.
- Roll into Tbsp sized balls and coat in cinnamon sugar.
- Place on greased cookie sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes
Cam began home school last month and making these cookies has been one of his favorite “school” activities so far. We have just started to explore the world of homeschooling but so far it has been hugely beneficial for my spirited little guy. I can’t wait to make many more cookies with him!
Now here is our must watch list of Christmas Movies on Netflix:
How the Grinch Stole Christmas
The Legend of Frosty the Snowman
Christmas with the Kranks
Do you have a favorite cookie and movie combo?! Please share…
Disclaimer: I am part of the Netflix Stream Team and have been compensated for my participation in the program. All opinions and reviews are 100% my own.