Hey friends!! This has got to be one of my all-time favorite salads! Although I am starting to realize that I say that about many salads LOL… today I am sharing this delicious Chicken Taco Salad in a Jar Recipe. You are sure to love it too…
Most of my salads are created by tossing ingredients into a 1 Litre wide mouth mason jar. So for the quantity of each ingredient I use a bit of guess work. you can, of course, take away or add any ingredient that you would like. I topped my taco salad with homemade canned salsa and ranch dressing. So good!
- 2 Tbsp corn niblets
- 2 Tbsp black beans
- 2 Tbsp chick peas
- 2 Tbsp diced peppers
- ¼ cup grated carrot
- ¼ cup red cabbage, thinly sliced
- 2 cups romain lettuce and/or spring mix
- 1 Tbsp black olives (optional)
- 2 Tbsp salsa (optional)
- 2 Tbsp tortilla strips (optional)
- Prepare all ingredients and add to a 1 Litre mason jar, heavier items at the bottom.
- Toss with dressing.
Serve with grilled teriyaki chicken and enjoy!