Hey friends! If you are looking for a delicious camping recipe then you have come to the right place! Seriously, these Loaded Campfire Potatoes are to die for! So yummy, so tasty, so easy you are going to want to add them to your camping meal planning asap.
These make the perfect meal or side dish and can be cooked on the campfire or bar-b-que. I like that the preparation for this dish is quick and clean up is easy. That’s a huge plus when camping in the great outdoors!
- 6 white potatoes sliced ¼" thick
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 Tbsp bacon bits
- 2 Tbsp diced green onion
- 2 tsp butter
- sour cream (optional)
- Place all ingredients onto a large piece of tinfoil.
- Wrap securely with foil and place onto the cooking surface.
- Cook for 45 minutes on medium heat.
- Top with salt and sour cream as desired.
AH-mazing right?! We served these with Walmart steaks (they are seriously the best) and a ceasar salad. We felt like were were eating like kings! These Loaded Campfire Potatoes are a camping staple for sure.
Do you have any favorite camping meals? Please share!!