This Mint Oreo Cheesecake is one of my favorite desserts and would make the perfect addition to any of your summer gatherings. You probably have all of the ingredients in the kitchen right now! I love how quick and easy this recipe is to throw together! Seriously, lets get started…
I have to warn you guys… you should only make this when you have a large group of friends to share it with! Or not. I guess it all depends on what kind of day you’ve had. *wink* This cheesecake takes less than an hour and a half from start to finish to prepare and have ready to serve. So if you need a last minute dessert that requires no baking then you are all set! Anything that requires no baking, especially in the hot summer months, is a winner in my books.
- 1½ cup oreo cookie crumbs
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 6 mint oreo cookies
- 1 pkgs 250g cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 tsp peppermint extract
- 1 tub Cool Whip
- 6 drops of green food coloring
- Combine the cookie crumbs and butter.
- Press into the bottom of an 8" spring form pan.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and extract until creamy.
- Fold in half of the Cool Whip until well incorporated.
- Add food coloring.
- Spoon the mixture over the cookie crust.
- Top with remaining Cool Whip and Mint Oreo Cookies.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour before serving.