Voting starts today over at One Month To Win It for our Week 2 Projects.
I can’t wait to see what these talented ladies come up with!
Fingers and toes crossed that I make it to Week 3 ~ I have something EPIC planned! hee hee
Please go vote…
I also want to give you this quick tutorial for the Rocker T-shirts that I made for the boys. Cheri at I Am Momma ~ Hear Me Roar inspired these with her Lets Hear It For The Boys contest.
So I went out and got some plain T’s from Walmart for $4 and used left over fabric from this project.
1. I used my Cuttlebug to cut a fab swirly thing out of freezer paper.
2. I ironed on my freezer paper stencils and painted using black fabric paint.
3. Here’s a shot of my design sketch.
4. That I cut out to use as a template for my houndstooth fabric.
5. I ironed my fabric on using Heat n’ Bond then stitched around the edges with a zig zag stitch.
6. I added a few iron on stars…
7. and attached a couple of authentic snaps.
The boys love them, I love them and they were fun, easy t-shirts to make. You can find the original post here.
Oh and my Monster Dolls were featured on…
this weekend. Stop by for more Great Gift ideas!