I’m officially a Soccer Mom.
The boys started Kick ‘N Run soccer this week.
And let me tell you ~ it’s cAute!
All those little three year olds picking the ball up with their hands and running with it or scoring on their own net… freaking adorable!
I used to coach soccer back in the day and it definitely wasn’t as fun as having your own kids play.
So here’s the tute on how to create your own Soccer T-shirts:
1. Sketch out a design.
2. Cut out font with a Cricut or Silhouette.
3. Lay out design on t-shirt.
4. Cut letters out onto Freezer Paper.
5. Iron on Freezer Paper stencil and paint.
6. Add details like a reverse appliqued ’07’
7. Or Freezer Paper stenciled soccer ball.
Finish the project off with a fun photo shoot.
Please let me know if you would like more details.
Thanks for reading!
Linking to these awesome parties!