Have you tried a cauliflower crust pizza yet? This is an amazing alternative to a traditional flour crust. It is full of flavour and makes the perfect base for this Spinach & Ricotta Cauliflower Crust Pizza.
Creating a cauliflower crust is really quite simple. Start by ricing the cauliflower in a food processor. Add cheese, garlic, egg and mix well. Divide the mixture into two and press into crust shapes on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Each crust is only 150 calories.
Bake in an oven preheated to 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes.
Add marinara sauce, fresh spinach and ricotta cheese to the crust. Return to the oven and cook for an additional 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Cauliflower Crust
- 1 eggs
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup riced cauliflower (grated in a food processor)
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- Pizza Toppings
- ½ cup marinara sauce
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- ¼ cup ricotta cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Spray with cooking spray.
- Mix the crust ingredients together.
- Press this mixture into two crust shapes on the cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from oven and layer with toppings.
- Place back into the oven for 5 mins or until cheese is melted.
This is perfect for lunch or dinner and even stores in the refrigerator well. I had one for lunch and one for dinner on the same day! What would you top this cauliflower crust with??