Hey friends! This is my absolute favorite Salad in a Jar recipe!! I have made this salad over and over and over again! There is just something that I love about the sweet and salty flavour and the crunchy texture. It may have become a substitution for my chip addiction *wink*
- 1 cup finely shredded green cabbage
- 1 cup finely shredded red cabbage
- 1 cup chopped romaine lettuce
- ¼ cup grated carrots
- 1-2 Tbsp diced green onion
- 1 tsp fresh cilantro
- 1 Tbsp sliced almonds
- 1-2 Tbsp crispy noodles
- Prepare all ingredients and layer in a 1 Quart mason jar.
- Toss and serve with dressing.
I serve this salad with homemade Thai dressing comprised mostly of soy sauce and peanut butter. Its so good! Paired with grilled chicken breast it makes the perfect meal! I could seriously eat this every night!!